Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bullseye Blogs: Gaga Fashionland

Ever wonder where Lady Gaga finds her outfits? At first, I thought she had them all custom designed. But then I discovered a blog that fit my curiosity: Gaga Fashionland. This blog is definitely something I'd consider a "Bullseye Blog", or in other words, a blog that hits the bullseye in finding exactly what I was looking for. 



Gaga Fashionland is a place where, the editor, named Patricia, finds various photos of Gaga in her outfits, and finds the runways the pieces came from. I think it quite amazing that someone is able to find such unique pieces amongst a sea of fashion, but somehow, she's able to do it.

If you're a Gaga fan like myself, you'll find your self addicted to the seemingly endless pages of this blog, hoping to one day have the ability to dress like Mother Monster.


enjoy
-morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment