Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm Back!

Okay. I haven't blogged since April of last year, but I think I might start this up again. I learned so much through blogging and it gave me something to look forward to. 

Nowadays, I live in Baltimore, Maryland and attend the Maryland Institute College of Art as a GFA (General Fine Arts) Major. I'm constantly busy with working, hanging out with friends, and my new BOYFRIEND!!

But, I will try to begin doing at least one post a month. At 5pm today, Spring Break officially begins and tomorrow I leave for CALI! I will most likely be taking a ton of pictures out there, and the sister I will be staying with in cali is very into fashion and inspires me every time, so hopefully some good fashion will come out of this week. 

Anyways, I should be doing homework right now, but I'd rather be doing this.




No comments:

Post a Comment