Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Best of HONY: Fashion

I began looking through the many pictures that Humans of New York has posted, and chose some that I felt had great fashion sense. Then I decided to figure out where some of this clothes came from, or where you could get something similar.



 I used to own one of these petticoats from Hot Topic, but they no longer sell them in this style. Here is one I found off of Amazon.


Found these awesome Spiked Oxfords to be from Christian Louboutin and can be purchased here.


This Betsey Johnson Sweater can now only be found in a blue version here.


I couldn't find any black platform boots quite like his, but I found a few that are similar:


Alain Quilici Kelov Slashed Wedge Ankle Boot







He made this hat. It is absolutely fantastic!


This kid is dressed so cute!


Wasn't able to find the exact shirt, but found that it is most likely by Betsey Johnson, and can be found in sweater and jumper form.


Did you notice that even his drink is black? I have no idea where these platform loafers came from, but I love em!


Couldn't find the exact scarf, but found a similar and pretty cute one here by Paula Bianco.


Found this darling red polka dot dress from Rachel Antonoff here.



enjoy
-morgan

1 comment:

  1. Love all these looks! Especially that Betsey Sweater ;)))

    <3,
    Freelycourageous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete